Contenu | Rechercher | Menus

Annonce

Si vous avez des soucis pour rester connecté, déconnectez-vous puis reconnectez-vous depuis ce lien en cochant la case
Me connecter automatiquement lors de mes prochaines visites.

À propos de l'équipe du forum.

#1 Le 31/10/2007, à 19:40

DeFunes43

Probleme dans l'instalation, ide-floppy

Bonjour a tous, et merci d'avance pour l'aide que vous allez m'apporter!

J'essaie depuis quelques temps d'installer Gusty Gibbon sur mon PC, et a chaque fois l'installation bloque dans la phase de detection du matériel, a 93%, avec la légende ""Chargement du module "ide-floppy" pour "linux IDE flopp...""

Si vous pouviez m'aider a résoudre ce petit soucis, ça me ferais chier d'etre obligé de reourner a Windows...

Merci beaucoup!

#2 Le 31/10/2007, à 19:46

goodluck

Re : Probleme dans l'instalation, ide-floppy

Salut,

ça me ferais chier d'etre obligé de reourner a Windows...

1 - Inutile d'être grossier.
2 - Ce type de menace à pour effet de braquer les gens qui pourraient t'aider.

As-tu vérifié le md5 de ton download ?
As-tu vérifié la gravure de ton cd ? ==> k3b fait tout celà très bien.

Amicalement, Gerard ;)
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/certificate.cgi/302199
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

#3 Le 31/10/2007, à 20:16

DeFunes43

C'était pas uen menace!! Juste une constatation... désolé si ça a été mal interprété

J'ai vérifier le md5 de la gravure (avec le fichier du ftp univ-nantes, là ou j'ai téléchargé l'iso), j'ai vérifié la gravure, j'ai cherché les errezurs du CD, a partir de l'écran de boot du CD, pas de soucis!

#4 Le 01/11/2007, à 00:10

DeFunes43

UP!

En attendant, j'ai trouvé ça>

after reboot I have my hard disks with the old fashioned /dev/hd*, without bugs!!!

Credit for this fix goes to "Fabio Povoledo". He had it posted in a forum somewhere and I was days finding the solution. I saw a lot of people trying to fix boot issue.
Bob Smith wrote on 2007-10-21: (permalink)

This also works for me - Thanks, platypuss72. It seems a lot slower than before, although I didn't reboot very often, and usually did other things instead of watching...
Vitaly wrote on 2007-10-22: (permalink)

I got it also to work smile. For me I just had to go in my bios and set load default values which would enable the floppy. Once I did that it worked fine.

I have tried with Ubuntu 7.10 Live and also with Kubuntu 7.10 Live
platypuss72 wrote on 2007-10-22: (permalink)

hey bob ...

i think the same that it seems a lot slower than feisty 7.04 ......

is it just me and bob ??????????
Bob Smith wrote on 2007-10-25: (permalink)

Hey platypuss72,

I got some of the old zip back by getting rid of compiz and xgl.
Eric Malaussena wrote on 2007-10-27: (permalink)

platypuss72, I'd like to try your soluce... but I got the same problem on a fress install of Gutsy.
I have a Feisty install on another partition so I can modify /etc/initramfs-tools/modules for the Gutsy install...
but I can't submit : sudo update-initramfs -u for Gutsy because I can't even have a console.

I see some people use another kernel for Gutsy... probably because they have updated from Feisty.
In my case, is there a way to add another kernel in a fresh Gutsy install ?

Or am I sticked to Feisty until this bug will be solved ?
Or do I need to install Feisty and use the update way to get Gutsy ?
platypuss72 wrote on 2007-10-30: (permalink)

hey Eric ..

have got some good news for you ....

i have found yet more stuff to make it work .....

there are a few things i can add to the previous stuff ... if you do an update over Feisty then the boot menu still has the older kernal boot options .. so boot into the previous kernal and run the sudo update-initramfs -u ...

BUT even easrier than that you just edit the boot loader on boot ... this is what i have posted somewere else once i found it .....

and its took most of it to sort the problems out again ..
i installed ok then first boot got the busybox halt ..
so booted live cd again and added the fix to the intramfs module file .. BUT i ran the sudo update and it only updated the
live version .. tryed reboot and still nothing .. livecd and update then copy then file into the orginal file ... reboot and still faulty
so a bit more lookin in forums and found all_generic_ide that i add to the livecd F6 boot if i add it to /boot/grub/menu.lst, you will find a line like this: # kopt=root=/dev/sda1 ro

OR even easier than that ....

on the boot up screen you press "e" very quicklly ... then you can edit the menu.lst string from there ..

just find the line # kopt=root=/dev/sda1 ro and add the all_generic-ide to the end of the line before the --

next thing i have got to sort out is why gusty thinks my ide drives are scsi ??????

thats for another day ... anymore help on that give me a shout and i am willing to help as it took me about 4hrs to find and sort ..

cheeers luke
To post a comment you must log in.
What next?

* Report another bug about linux-source-2.6.22 in ubuntu
    * List open bugs for linux-source-2.6.22 in ubuntu

Actions

* Edit description/tags
    * Mark as duplicate
    * Set privacy/security
    * Also affects project
    * Also affects distribution
    * Subscribe/Unsubscribe
    * Subscribe someone else
    * Comment or attach file
    * Nominate for release
    * Add branch
    * Link to CVE
    * View activity log

Subscribers

* Bob Smith
    * Eric Malaussena
    * Sisko78
    * Vitaly
    * platypuss72

Also notified:

* Anne Phillips
    * Frank Zhang
    * Ubuntu Bugs
    * Ubuntu Kernel Team

Search
Enter bug ID or keywords:

Show all open bugs
"linux-source-2.6.22" source package in ubuntu
Latest release: 2.6.22-14.46
Uploaded By:  Kyle McMartin
Maintainer:  Ubuntu Kernel Team
Maintainer defaults:*
Urgency: Low Urgency
Component: main
Architectures: any
* actual publishing details may vary in this distribution, these are just the package defaults.
Initially uploaded to:
Ubuntu Gutsy

mais ça ne marche pas...

#5 Le 01/11/2007, à 08:42

clapico

Bonjour,

ce sujet est traité mais malheureusement non résolu puisque j'ai le même problemen dans le fil http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=157991&p=4. Ce n'est pas ton cd puisque j'ai le même pb et que mon desktop cd et mon alternate cd fonctionne sur d'autres PC.

Claude

http://www.clapico.com/ : mon p'tit blog avec mes p'tits trucs et mes p'tites découvertes de p'tit Ubuntéro