Contenu | Rechercher | Menus

Annonce

Si vous avez des soucis pour rester connecté, déconnectez-vous puis reconnectez-vous depuis ce lien en cochant la case
Me connecter automatiquement lors de mes prochaines visites.

À propos de l'équipe du forum.

#1 Le 10/10/2016, à 08:55

heliof

zotero dans word play on linux

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

Mes collèges n'étant pas linuxien pour un sou ils utilisent word et j'ai donc du l'installer avec play on linux. Cela marche très bien.
Et j'ai maintenant besoin d'utiliser zotero pour insérer ma bibliographie avec word (ça marche très bien avec libreoffice).

Après quelques recherches sur internet quelqu'un a réussi mais je ne comprend pas sa démarche avec winetrick. En effet je suis linuxien dans l'âme mais je comprends peu les codes.
Je vous mets ce qu'il écrit ici :

Just a word of encouragment for anybody thinking of trying to use zotero with word under wine. It is doable.

Though a solid user of libreoffice, I'm currently working on some large word documents collaboratively with others. With the new 12.12.1 install of netrunner, I wished to run word (2007) under wine rather than in virtualbox. And I wanted zotero for referencing as I have a rather large library with firefox under linux.

I installed word with winetricks, then added "zotero standalone" to the same wineprefix with: $ WINETRICKS="full path to word2007 prefix" wine "zotero standalone installer.exe".
This may not be necessary given the fix below.
I switched to use the zotero database that I use with firefox in linux.
Zotero stand alone started and acessed my current library but the zotero add-ins were missing in word. The Zotero.dot file from teh prefix /drive_c/Program Files/Zotero Standalone/extensions/zoteroWinWordIntegration@zotero.org/install/ needs to be placed in the STARTUP folder of Word. The zotero icons then appeared in word but the basic code could not find zotero. Enter -
https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/12426/
The solution here to use the amended Zotero.dot file and edit the VBasic code under Word's Developer menu to point to the zotero standalone exe rather than firefox works.

This solution may get a thorough workout next week but the test file worked just like it should.
M.
markce, proud to

Merci par avance pour votre aide !

heliof

Dernière modification par heliof (Le 10/10/2016, à 08:56)

#2 Le 17/08/2017, à 18:11

heliof

Re : zotero dans word play on linux

Résolu en installant windows en dualboot !